HasMany::unlink()no longer emits errors when an empty list is provided.
- The global event manager now tracks events when the local event manager does not have tracking enabled.
- Selecting SQL computed fields in contained associations no longer emits warnings in PHP7
- Redirect routes work correctly once again. Previously the beforeDispatch event was not stopped causing errors.
Folder::inPath()now only accepts absolute paths. It previously had ambiguous behavior when relative paths were used.
TestCase::getMockForModel()now ensures that generated mocks have the correct table name.
EntityTrait::clean()now resets the original value states.
- Marshalling no longer marks unchanged
nullvalues as dirty.
- Numeric column names are now correctly quoted when identifier quoting is enabled.
- Improved API docs in the ORM and Database packages.
Cake\TestSuite\EmailAssertTraitwas added. This trait makes it easier to to write tests for Mailer classes.
Hash::sort()now supports sorting by the current locale.
FormHelper::create()now supports the